July 26, 2012

That Little Black Dress

I'm guilty of owning too much black in my closet. It's my go-to color when I can't decide what to wear. Or if I've raided my closet and declared there's "nothing to wear."

Having a black dress has been my saving grace. I can't exactly buy a new wardrobe for all of those weddings coming up in the summer, so re-accessorizing and re-heeling can alter the whole look.

I'm thinking of wearing this outfit to an upcoming wedding. I've paired this dress with teal satin heels and a statement cuff.

peacock leather cuff and Badgley Mischka heels
statement cuff and black gownteal and black satin open toe high heels
Black Dress ABS Peacock Cuff Love at First Blush, Shoes Badgley Mischka

*Photos by me and A. 

8 comments:

  1. That cuff and those satin heels are perfect with this LBD - I love it darling

    Eda ♥

    Candyfloss Curls, Cupcakes & Couture

    Follow me on twitter ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT pics, I'm in love with them O.O
    Thanks for your comment darling!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  3. That statement cuff is killer! Accessories make all the difference! Finding a dress that fits great and looks amazing takes time and money but accessories well, there easy. And your cuff will definitely stand out! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty in that dress and the cuff!

    And the slippers are so adorable !!

    I want to buy your cuff and I am planning to wear it with an outfit and blog them ! I think it will go so well with my black outfit.

    Thank you,
    Ellya
    www.curiositaellya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great outfit, i love the flash of blue in the shoes and of course the cuff!.

    I just customised a vintage lace dress that will be my new 'go to' black dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please don't feel guilty, you're stunning on these pictures! I'm loving the cuff, it's like a piece of art <3 Hope you're enjoying the summer times!

    Virginie/ Style Reload

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...