October 3, 2011

Behind the Scenes: The 'Love at First Blush' Photoshoot

Last week I was prepping for my photoshoot for the new Love at First Blush collection. I was running around in the rain, picking up some high heels and last minute supplies for my styling kit. I always bring a package of double-sided garment tape, clips and pins to cinch in waists, style the clothes on the model and prep for any wardrobe malfunctions. 

Even though it's not my first photoshoot, I always get anxious the day before. It was a great team and an amazing photoshoot. Here are a few behind the scene shots from Friday's shoot.

Items in my styling kit

12 comments:

  1. So excited to see the new pieces and photos! Hope it was a great shoot :)

    Erin <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo! Can't wait to see the final photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these "beind the seen" pictures, can't wait to see the final shooting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous shoes:)
    xx
    Sasha

    http://perfectionistsdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, thanks for your nice comment! :)
    I love to see behind the scenes pictures, sometimes I think it can be even more interesting than the actual photoshoot images.

    Love, Lily
    lonely afternoon

    ReplyDelete
  6. So awesome! Congrats! New to your blog and absolutely love it!

    xx rach
    studioSWAG

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooohh looks amazing! Can't wait to see the final product!

    ReplyDelete
  8. good things to know for aspiring stylists! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Congrats on the photoshoot and can't wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love <2
    The shoooooooooooes too :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm craving to see the pics from this photoshoot!

    : )

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...