August 14, 2011

Fangtastic

I have to admit, I used to own a tv that only had four viewable channels. As a fashion student, I didn't have the luxury of owning cable, most of my cash went to buying sample yardage, thread, textbooks and feeding my never ending addiction to Vogue and Surface magazines.

Now that I have cable, HBO has been my favorite channel and I've been following True Blood fanatically. I've watched it from the very first season and I've been hooked ever since. Last November, our cuffs were ordered by the True Blood costume department and I've been eager to watch Season 4 just see if they have made it onscreen.

This vampire-like editorial from Renata Morales Fall 2009 collection is fitting for Sunday's post.




9 comments:

  1. Really great blog ! Nice to discover it ! I'm gonna take a look at your shop right now !

    http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love True Blood too! Unfortunately I don't have HBO so I end up watching bootleg copies online. :) What did the cuffs look like? So exciting that they may be in a show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Netflix + iTunes + Hulu = I never watch TV on TV.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh... I love vampire movies, books and editorials as well :) Feel like a teenage girl haha

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool love the first photo very dramatic
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely! Love each picture!

    xoxo
    Stella

    http://www.jadore-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love each picture, she has something mysterious and animal at the same time!

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...