July 29, 2011

SugarRock Catwalk: Making Statements

When Jeff of Sugar Rock Catwalk asked if I had outfit photos of my accessories for his blog, I immediately planned a few impromptu photo shoots. Customers often wonder what to wear with the cuffs and I thought these outfit posts would be helpful and beneficial for the shop.

I paired a black and white paint speckled dress with a black leather waist cincher and black leather ankle heels. Keeping the outfit simple makes the cuff the focus of the outfit. I'm also wearing red lipstick from Sephora which I've been wearing religiously.

To check out the Sugar Rock Catwalk review, click here.

Wearing the 'Flutter of Butterflies' cuff
Check out the Butterfly cuff listing here

2 comments:

  1. You're so cute dear! Plus i love how you paired the cuff with the dress, looks really great!

    Virginie

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...