February 24, 2011

Treasures from the Earth: Rare Gem Finds

My current infatuations are chunky crystals formed by the earth's terrain; Raw gems and slices of the earth that have been untouched and harvested from the planet's core made into dangling necklaces and bold statement rings, each of them unique in colour and texture. No two are alike.

There seems to be a lot of new stores popping up on Etsy with these gems and I recently caved in and bought one..

via Sadie Design
via Sadie Design
via Sadie Design
via The Vamoose
via billy bride
via billy bride





1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for including some of my pieces and thanks for visiting my blog. I love that blue stone on the ring at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete

Let's hear it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...